- Applied (restricted Public Arts)
- Decorative (Arts Organizations)
- Visual Family
- Performing (Artists, Participation fee for Art & Conservation)
- Artist's Membership/Competition Fee
- Choose the amount you would like to donate.
To provide corporate support see BCA membership levels below.
Want to Engage your Business Deep in the Heart of The Arts and Business Community? Become a BCA Member Investor Today! The Business Committee for the Arts (BCA) was founded in 1967 by David Rockefeller and recognizes businesses of all sizes for their exceptional involvement with the arts that enrich the workplace, education, and the community. The Hill Country Council for The Arts is Proud to Represent the BCA in 19 Counties throughout the Hill Country which includes both Austin and San Antonio.
To help you grow your business and support the arts, we are proud to offer the following BCA Member Investor Levels for your consideration. For more information on BCA click here.
Payment can be made by mailing the BCA membership form with your check to Hill Country Council for the Arts, attention Paula Horner, PO Box 2024, Boerne, TX 78006.
- AETV.org Production Partner (Marketing Benefits Value = $2,000+)
- All the benefits as outlined as an Arts Education Partner, plus:
- Your Logo added to back of HillCountrySpotlights.Com / Arts Education Partners T-Shirt
- Your Logo added to all videos produced for HCCArts during the 12 months following your membership
- 6 Months of Social Media Shoutouts, Tags and Sharing One Relevant Post a Month
- 4 tickets to our year end annual Community Arts Partnership Event
- Local Arts Partner (Marketing Benefits Value = $5,000+)
- All the benefits as outlined in the $1,000 Level above, plus:
- A Custom VIP page on AETV.Org for your nonprofit or for profit business
- Three (3) Custom Banners with External Links
- Twenty (20) Profile Pages for Your Patrons / Company
- Video Marketing Spotlight™ (Video Ad) to help promote your business / VIP page online
- One Featured Banner on AETV.Org Partnership Platform and HillCountrySpotlights.Com home page
- Community Arts Partner (Marketing Benefits Value = $10,000+)
- All the benefits as outlined in the $2500 Level above, plus:
- Forty (Total of 40) Profile Pages for Your Patrons / Company
- Your Logo on the HillCountrySpotlights.Com / Hill Country Council for the Arts Community Arts Banner
- Local Arts Angel (Marketing Benefits Value = $Priceless!)
- All the benefits as outlined in the $5,000 Level above, plus:
- $15,000 Tax Donation Credit from HCCARTS a 501c3 (funds used for HCCARTS Operating Budget)
- Your Logo Included on our Vehicle Wraps in the Hill Country
- Your Logo Included on the HCCARTS Promotional Banners