What type of Patron are you?
- Applied Arts
- Applied arts are the application of aesthetic designs to everyday functional objects.
- Decorative Arts
- Decorative arts traditionally denotes functional but ornamental art forms, such as works in glass, clay, wood, metal or textile fabric.
- Performing Arts
- Performing arts refers to public performance events including theatre, opera, music and dance.
- Visual Arts
- Visual arts include artworks created primarily for aesthetic reasons, 'art for arts' sake', rather than for commercial functional use.
- Literary Arts
- Writing as an art form, or any writing deemed to have artistic or intellectual value.
Become a Patron of the Arts now!